General Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.Nutripress.in (Nutripress). This Website is owned and operated by Sweta Enterprises
Nutripress reserves the right to change this site and the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. It is understood that the customer accepts the Terms and Conditions listed below in order to shop, access, browse and/or use the content of the website.
- "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Goods or Services from the Website or from any other channel provided by Nutripress.
- "we", "us", "our", and the website "www.Nutripress.in"(Nutripress) are references to the Company.
- "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time.
Use of the Website
The customer represents and warrants that he/she is at least 18 years old at the time of using the website or is using the website under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Nutripress, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, grants its customers a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and/or use the Website by displaying the content on their internet browser, for the purpose of shopping for personal items only, and not for any commercial use and/or use on behalf of any third party, unless, explicitly permitted by Nutripress in writing. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to the customer.
Except as permitted in the paragraph above, the customer may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Website or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by Nutripress, in writing. Nutripress reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Nutripress believes that the customer's conduct violates the applicable laws and/or is harmful to Nutripress's interests. The customer shall not upload, distribute, and/or otherwise publish through this Website any content, information, and/or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person or firm; (b) is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under Indian or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
Nutripress will assign you with a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Website. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Website in a manner consistent and in agreement with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, and Nutripress has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Website.The Customer will be solely responsible for all access to and/or use the content of this Website by any third party using the identification and password, assigned to the customer, whether or not such access is authorized by the customer, including but not limited to, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including but not limited to any financial obligations) incurred due to such access and/or use of the Website. The customers are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to them. The customer shall immediately notify Nutripress of any unauthorized use of their password and/or identification and/or any other breach and/or threatened breach of this Website's security.
This Website may be accessed from countries other than India. This Website may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of India. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside India. If you access and use this Website outside India you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Nutripress is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Nutripress is not responsible for any Human or technical error made by the Customer. For such cases the customer should call/email about the any error / changes in the product/address/mobile. Any changes in Product / address/error shall be considered only after getting email confirmation to Nutripress.
Discount codes or Promo codes
The Discount Codes and/or Promo Codes provided by Nutripress, is the sole property of Nutripress and Nutripress reserves the sole discretion rights for the distribution and usage of such codes.
Reviews, Comments and Email to Friend
Unless otherwise stated elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Website, any content submitted and/or post on the Website and/or provided to Nutripress, including but not limited to, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, suggestions, and any other information (collectively, "Submissions") is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Nutripress shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Nutripress and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when the customer posts comments or reviews to the Website, they also grant Nutripress the right to use the name that they submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. The customer represent and warrant that they own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other Content that they post on this Website and that use of their reviews, comments, or other Content by Nutripress will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. The customer shall not use a false e-mail address and/or pretend to be someone other than themselves and/or otherwise mislead Nutripress and/or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. Nutripress may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason whatsoever.
Termination and Effect of Termination
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, Nutripress may, without prior notice to the customer, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of their rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, the customer shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Website and Nutripress shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to the customers and deny their access to and use of this Website in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
All the disputes, if any, are subject to the Jurisdiction of Bangalore only. The customer agrees that Nutripress's remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that Nutripress shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that Nutripress may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees.
Product Details & Descriptions
- The Customer should carefully read the description of the Product, shipping details and destination disclaimer information before placing the order.
- Nutripress and its suppliers attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Nutripress makes no warranties that the product descriptions and any other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Nutripress itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. Additionally, the images used on the websites are for indicative purposes only and the actual items may differ is size, shape, color, etc. The customers are requested to read the complete description of the items for details and by placing an order for an item the customer agrees to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
- While Nutripress strives to provide descriptive information, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on www.Nutripress.com. Nutripress recommends that the consumers do not solely rely on the information presented and that the consumers always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes only.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nutripress will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Nutripress's total liability to you for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action) shall not exceed in the aggregate the amount of fees actually paid by you to Nutripress during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly giving rise to Nutripress's liability.
Delivery of purchased products
- In rare cases after placing the order, delivery may not be possible due to remote area, long distance, non-availability of product, delivery person met with an accident, damage of product, strike, protest, rain, natural calamity, lack of transportation. In such case Nutripress have full authority to take decision to cancel the order and full refund shall be done. No compensation shall be done for such cancellation.
- Nutripress will always try to deliver the product within the specific date & time selected by the customer. In some cases delay may happen and no complaint or compensation shall be accepted.
- Delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances. However, you always have a right to get 100% refund of your money for such items.
- We have provided the Delivery Date & Time during the order process and it is only tentative. We will do our best to deliver it on the schedule date and time. However if there is any delay due to difficulties in manufacturing the product, local condition, the product shall be delivered on the next day or as soon as it is available and the Customer cannot claims any responsibility for the delay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order without providing any reason. This will be regardless of whether the payment has been confirmed / received. Payment for the cancelled orders will be refunded and the Customer will be informed. No compensation shall be done for the cancelled order.
- Refund for Cancellation of Order either by the Customer or by Nutripress will be settled at the earliest as soon as the formal procedure is completed. In some cases the delay may happen due to Payment gateway / Bank formalities. In such cases Customer can send an email about non-credit of payment and Nutripress will do all the coordination to get back the amount. No compensation shall be done for such delay.
- For orders in which problem arises owing to the mistake of the Customer e.g. wrong address or incomplete information or recipient not reachable, no refund will be given. Redelivery charges, if any, will be borne by the Customer.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to check the order detail including product, address, date, time in the order confirmation received through email.
- In case of any complaint against the quality or different in product. In such cases, the Customer raises the complaint through email within 24 hours on receiving the product. Nutripress have full authority to accept or reject the complaint. Refund can also be made depending on nature of complaint and any decision to refund is sole prerogative of Nutripress.
- For all returns, credit note will be issued which you can use for subsequent purchases. Please give us 2 business days to credit your account.
- As per the bank policy the refund has to be done via same mode of transaction. If the payment has been done via credit card, debit card or net banking the refund would also on same mode and vouchers or coupons cannot be issued here for refund.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Nutripress makes every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible. For Bangalore most of our orders are delivered the same day and for other places we ship your items the same day itself.
- For all deliveries within city of Bangalore is done by Nutripress.com team. For deliveries outside of Bangalore including rest of India and outside India is done by delivery partners of Nutripress.
- The customer agrees to provide all the documents and necessary details as well as any custom duty amount required in its correct and accurate form to the customs or any other authorities of any country involved in delivering the shipment.
- The delivery times mentioned on Nutripress.in are only indicative and Nutripress and/or its delivery partner shall not be liable or responsible for delays in delivery of the shipment to the address given by the customer.
- Nutripress reserves the right to change the delivery charges from time to time.
- Nutripress reserves the right to deny delivery to locations considered not feasible even though the delivery location is mentioned in the website. Nutripress also reserves the right to deny delivery of some products to the customer due to Food & Drug Authority restrictions in some countries.
- All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP or less than MRP unless otherwise specified. We will never charge you more than MRP of the product. In case you are charged more than the MRP, the difference amount will be credited in form of credit in your wallet which you can use for future shopping
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- All services offered and sold on Nutripress are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Nutripress disclaims all or any warranty or liability from the purchase or use of the services offered on Nutripress to the fullest extent. Any warranties or after sale services if any offered by the merchants on any order shall be serviced directly by such merchant or restaurant and Nutripress will not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle any complaints related.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties
- Arbitration and Venue: Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to www.Nutripress.in or to products you purchase through www.Nutripress.in shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Bengaluru, Karnataka, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Nutripress's intellectual property rights, Nutripress may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the Courts of Bengaluru and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act.
- Finality of Arbitration: The Arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Nutripress and its suppliers, officers, directors, members, shareholders, agents, employees, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party arising out of their violation of these conditions of use.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
Please contact us at the following address with any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions of Use or to report any violations of these Terms and Conditions of Use:
41/1, 2 nd Cross, 8 th Block, Koramangala,
Near Koramangala Police Station, Bangalore 560095
Mobile: +91-9972 118 118